Thursday 28 May 2015

Art Books for Sale

As I mentioned in my last post, I 'REALLY' need funds in order to move forward with my art at the moment.  So... I took the decision this week to offer many of my art books for sale on Ebay.  Took me many hours yesterday to list them, I have 24 on offer, here are a few of the popular and most useful titles that gave me a lot of help and encouragement.
I studied the prices both on Ebay and Amazon and have offered ALL my books at a cheaper price and hope to find them good homes at the same time as funding my passion further.
You can find all these great Art Journal and Mixed Media book by following This Link to my Ebay shop.

They are all in great condition (unless stated) and come highly recommended by me and many other mixed media artists.

Thank you for your support.

Before I leave, thank you to Jen (Miss Bohemia) for taking the time to post and encourage me on my last blog post, much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. A great bargain for art lovers. I have too many books myself, but I will pin them. Perhaps someone else might like to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Enzie. I have sold a few, still more to go and will be adding some more soon - as you say, far too many:)

    ReplyDelete