Tuesday 2 February 2016

365 faces personal challenge. Day 24 - 29

Hopefully my next entry I will have caught up.  Still managed one a day, just about.. not always easy but still determined.  Above was the latest Art Geeks Lesson, done with mostly markers and a small amount of pencil.
Above was inspired by Gulfsprite livestream, available for you to watch on YouTube.  Mixed Media.
One of those 'short on time' days.  So a quick pencil sketch with background of pastel and water.
My first with my new pastels and pastel paper.  Very happy with both purchases.
Another with the new pastels, I do like this medium.
Lastly was the last lesson of January with Gulfsprite at Obsessions on Patreon.  Mostly soft pastel with water added.  This takes me almost up to the end of January.  I do think I am improving with the disciplined daily practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment