Saturday 18 October 2014

Coming Soon, my Art in Prints!

I have been busy of late doing the Obsessions course on collage with Gulfsprite (links below in blog posts).  I love this course and have been doing many lessons more than once I enjoy them so much, and then going off and doing different idea's from them and more sketching and idea's in my evenings.  Also been given so much more encouragement and confidence.
 I have manged to push through many personal upsets and health issue's and focus on my art works.  As a result I have 'finally' ordered the means to produce my own archival prints so at this time I am intending to remove most of my original art from my Etsy Shop and be selling prints at a more affordable price and to other countries, as it is too pricey to post large canvas's.  This is very exciting for me, as I intend to keep all my original work for future exhibiting.

No printing is actually done as yet, so for now all my original art is available in my Etsy Shop I will of course announce here when my first prints are added.  Busy time of year too, as whilst I am learning some new painting skills I am also putting paintings aside as gifts for Christmas.  I am also toying with the idea of having some cards printed too, maybe I should design some seasonal ones? still chasing those extra hours in the day, there are just never enough....

8 comments:

  1. You have been busy indeed! New work looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collage work busy girl ☺.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage work, Lynda! I've thought about prints as well. I hate letting go of originals. Greedy me-- I want them all to myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've really seen a big development in your art recently with you taking this class. So happy to hear you're enjoying it! That's so exciting that you're going to be offering prints!!! Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Many Thanks Iris, you are always such a great encouragement to me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making your art available as prints will prompt an immense number of art lovers who already follow your work, Lynda. I'm glad you finally pushed yourself to overcome the boundaries of producing online artworks. Making multiple copies for distribution is going to make more people lucky to be able to own a piece of your artwork. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you! :)

    Stasia Snellgrove @ Albuquerque Image Products

    ReplyDelete